Jaguar I-PACE Tax Incentives in California
You can benefit from more than just lower fuel costs when you purchase an electric vehicle like the new Jaguar I-PACE in Irvine, including access to incentives and green initiative rebates. Find out what some of your savings opportunities include, then explore 2019 Jaguar I-PACE features at your local Jaguar retailer!
General I-PACE and Electric Vehicle Rebates
If you opt for a competitively-priced I-PACE or another luxury electric car like a Tesla model, you can enjoy certain benefits no matter where you are in California:
- Access to HOV Lanes: If you qualify for a Clean Air Vehicle decal, you can zoom past the traffic in high-occupancy vehicle lanes/carpool lanes in your Jaguar I-PACE.
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project: The CVRP is offering rebates for purchasing new zero emission electric vehicles ($2500), as well as rebates for plug-in hybrids and zero-emission motorcycles.
- Auto Insurance Companies: Some companies like Farmers Insurance offer discounts on their insurance rates for electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and alternative fuel vehicles.
Regional Rebates, Electric Company Rebates, & More
Governments, local authorities, and utility companies are offering region-specific rebates and rebates for people who hold accounts with their institutions. Find out if you qualify for any of the below.
- Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District: This rebate is offered for the purchase or lease of alternative fuel vehicles, up to $1000.
- El Dorado County Air Quality Management: Residents can enjoy up to $1000 of incentives when you purchase a zero emission vehicle like the Jaguar I-PACE.
- Monterey Bay Air Resources District: This area includes Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz Counties, and the possible rebates offered include: $2000 for new battery electric vehicles, $1000 for used battery electric vehicles, and rebates for new and used plug-in hybrids as well as new electric motorcycles.
- Northern Sonoma County Air Pollution Control District: Qualifying residents are from the northern and coastal Sonoma County areas, including Healdsburg, Cloverdale, and Guerneville, includes a $3000 rebate for battery electric vehicles like the Jaguar I-PACE
- PG&E Clean Fuels Rebate: For PG&E customers with an active residential electricity account, if you own or lease an eligible electric vehicle you can enjoy an $800 rebate.
- Redding Electric Utility: If you purchase or lease a qualified vehicle, REU is offering a $1000 account credit.
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District: With the SMUD Drive Electric Incentive you might be able to get $559 for buying or leasing a new plug-in electric vehicle.
- San Diego Gas & Electric: Teachers and first responders may qualify for a $1000 point-of-sale rebate, but the funds are limited so hurry! You may also qualify for an electric vehicle climate credit of $200
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Drive Clean Rebate: This can be combined with state and federal rebates, and extends to both local residents and businesses, with up to $3000 for a battery electric vehicle.
- Southern California Edison Clean Fuels Rewards: If you are an active residential SCE customer, you might qualify for $1000 for a new, used, or leased electric vehicle.
Explore Electric Vehicle Ownership with Jaguar Newport Beach
Learn more about what it means to make the move to electric cars–once you do, you’ll never want to go back. Find out how to charge a Jaguar I-PACE, where to charge your I-PACE in public, and compare how long it takes to charge electric vehicles at charging stations in the Costa Mesa or Huntington Beach area. Then visit a Jaguar Land Rover retailer to get your next award-winning electric vehicle or plug-in hybrid!