Best Restaurants in Newport Beach
Locals expect the highest standards from Newport Beach restaurants, and they’re rarely left disappointed. Whether you want sea views, Japanese delicacies, or traditional French fare, the best restaurants in Newport Beach will hit the spot for a special occasion or after a long day of activities.
Which Newport Beach Restaurant Should You Choose?
- The Dock: Presenting an infused Continental menu and Pacific Coast views from its waterfront bayside patio dining, The Dock has been rated # 1 on Open Table among Orange County eateries. They offer well-balanced flavors and seasonal ingredients, plus a fantastic list of domestic and imported wines.
- Marche Moderne: Ranked among Southern California’s most celebrated French restaurants, Marche Moderne offers truly exceptional cuisine that gives a modern twist to classic French cooking techniques. Expect world-class service and an unparalleled dining experience while enjoying another oceanfront setting.
- Beachcomber Café: Offering breathtaking views of the Newport Coastline and Catalina Island, the Beachcomber is the ideal place to enjoy a bite to eat while sipping on your favorite cocktail. After you’ve eaten, try a drink at Beachcomber’s outdoor tropical bar, ‘The Bootlegger’.
- Cafe Jardin at Sherman Gardens: Serving up French and Mediterranean luncheon fare at Sherman Gardens, Café Jardin feels like a hidden oasis. Using California produce for European favorites in a Great Room set off by mosaic fireplace, exposed beams, and Spanish tiled floors, it’s somewhere you have to try at least once.
- Bluefin Grill and Bar: For some of the best fresh seafood on the West Coast, Bluefin should be on your radar. Specializing in seasonal fresh fish, aged steaks, and fresh field greens, they offer classic sushi and sashimi, plus a great wine list and diverse selection of Japanese staples.
We’ll Help You Enjoy the Best of Newport Beach
Residents from Irvine, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, and beyond know dining at Newport Beach restaurants will be an experience to remember. The Jaguar Newport Beach team is happy to help whether you need to find top brunch spots and Indian restaurants, the best Anaheim Hills restaurants, or places to golf in Newport Beach.