Which Jaguar Cars Qualify for Uber Black?
Whether you’re driving a couple out for a sushi in Irvine or you’re taking a party to go whale watching in Newport Beach, Uber can get you there efficiently and affordably. If you’re looking to get to your destination in style, Uber Black ought to be your go-to. Learn more about Uber Black. Then, learn which Jaguar models qualify for the Uber Black car list. If you have any questions, contact Jaguar Newport Beach today.
What is Uber Black?
Uber Black is an upscale version of Uber, a rideshare service all around Irvine and Orange. Uber Black offers similar services to UberX, only in a blacked-out luxury sedan or SUV. In order for a vehicle to qualify as an Uber Black model, a vehicle must:
- Comfortably accommodate at least four adult passengers
- Hold luxury car status
- Be model year 2010 or newer
- Have a black exterior and black interior leather
- Be driven by professional, well-mannered drivers
Jaguar Cars on the Uber Black Car List
Take a closer look at both of the Uber Black Jaguar models here:
- Jaguar XF – The quintessential midsize luxury sedan, the Jaguar XF currently has a starting MSRP from $49,965. Drivers looking to save money at the pump has the option to do so thanks to this model’s available turbo-diesel engine, which gets up to 42 mpg highway. Inside the cabin, look for premium available features like supple leather upholstery, heated front and rear seats, and soft-touch materials throughout.
- Jaguar XJ – A world-class, full-size luxury sedan, the Jaguar XJ has a current starting price of $75,700 MSRP. Expect nothing less than the pinnacle of luxury from this model, which is offered with features like rear massage functionality, a rear seat entertainment system, and rear seat footrests.
- Jaguar E-PACE – A subcompact luxury crossover SUV, the Jaguar E-PACE rivals the BMW X1 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. With a current starting price of $38,600, the Jaguar E-PACE is a cost-effective Uber Black choice.
- Jaguar F-PACE – The standout luxury SUV from the British automotive mark, the Jaguar F-PACE comfortably seats five. Depending on which configuration you choose, the Jaguar F-PACE unleashes a 5.0L 550 HP supercharged V8 engine. If you’re looking to make your Uber Black car driving experience a special one, you’ll want to choose the Jaguar F-PACE.
- Jaguar I-PACE – It’s not news here: gas prices around Huntington Beach and Orange are sky-high. In choosing the Jaguar I-PACE, you’ll be able to drive your guests to and from their desired locations while conserving plenty of fuel.
Find Your Favorite Uber Black Car at Jaguar Newport Beach
If you’re looking to upgrade your ridesharing experience, you’ll want to choose an Uber Black, and you’ll want to get your next Jaguar vehicle from us. In addition to a full selection of new and used vehicles that qualify for the Uber Black car list, we also offer high-quality auto service and maintenance. Our dealership is located at 2101 Dove St in Newport Beach, CA and you can complete this easy-to-use contact form for questions.
More Tips from Jaguar Newport Beach
There are several different options when it comes to charging your new electric car in Irvine, each with different plugs and ports, but with available charging adapters you won’t be tied to one charging method. Learn more about charging times and options for your electric vehicle, then contact Jaguar Newport Beach if you have any questions! Contact…
Whether you’re driving a couple out for a sushi in Irvine or you’re taking a party to go whale watching in Newport Beach, Uber can get you there efficiently and affordably. If you’re looking to get to your destination in style, Uber Black ought to be your go-to. Learn more about Uber Black. Then, learn which…
The Jaguar I-PACE offers an incredible all-electric driving range of 234 miles. But some folks in Costa Mesa and Orange have been asking us how to charge an electric car and the cost to charge an electric car. Get the answers to all your Jaguar I-PACE queries here at Jaguar Newport Beach in Newport Beach, CA, then learn more…
How do I check tire tread depth? How do I check tire tread wear? Don’t worry – the process for checking bald tires isn’t too difficult. Jaguar Newport Beach has the answers. You’ll simply need a ruler; a penny you’d find on the sidewalks of Costa Mesa works, too. Find out more, or schedule service to entrust the experts….
One of the benefits of trade-ins is that you can get offers on your car without having to become a private party seller. So, if you’re ready to buy a used or new car, you may be wondering, “How can I get the best offer on my trade-in car?” Jaguar Newport Beach has you covered with a…