2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
The new 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE offers a head-turning sport-style design with premium leather seats in both the convertible and coupe body styles, as well as best-in-class technology features in the carefully crafted interior that industry experts and consumers can’t stop raving about. Learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE design and interior features, then explore our virtual inventory to find the new Jaguar F-TYPE for sale that ticks all the boxes. It’s time you find a luxury vehicle that you can’t wait to drive.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Audio System – The F-TYPE comes standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 strategically placed speakers, but you can opt for the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment – The Jaguar F-TYPE features the standard high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. Enjoy the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
- Lighting – When you push the start button, the interior lights up from the console. The available ambient configurable lighting feature offers these color choices: phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral, or red. Activate the Dynamic driving mode and the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turn red.
- Seating – The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. Light magnesium construction reduces vehicle weight and offers more lateral support when cornering. You can also enjoy standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space – Enjoy 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk for your belongings.
- Passenger Space – This two-seater sportscar offers 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. You get 36.82 inches of headroom in the coupe and 36.97 inches of headroom in the convertible with the top up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
Some 2021 F-TYPE trim levels will offer trim-exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features. Two configurations that have special interior details for unique drives around Irvine and Costa Mesa include:
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic – Delta Aluminum center console and R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R – R interior, Windsor leather performance seats, and R branded leather steering wheel
Test Drive Exciting New Jaguar F-TYPE in Newport Beach!
Now that you know more about the Jaguar F-TYPE interior and design, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. Before making the short drive from the Huntington Beach area, check out our exterior color options, new vehicle specials and get pre-approved for financing. Interested in a newer model year? Explore available 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations to see if one of these trim levels is a better fit for you. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to give us a call.
More from Jaguar Newport Beach
The 2022 Jaguar XF design and interior features are making this luxury vehicle a top choice for many Irvine drivers. Visit our Newport Beach dealership to further explore the Jaguar XF interior cabin, and see how the features, amenities, and technologies can help take your commute and weekend drives to the next level. Be sure…
If you’re interested in a Jaguar electric SUV like the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE, you’re not the only one. This top-rated SUV offers premium interior features, technologies, and plenty of space for your passengers to sit comfortably without having to sacrifice their cargo space. After learning about this exciting vehicle, explore our virtual inventory to…
The new Jaguar I-PACE is refreshed and revitalized for the 2022 model year. This all-electric crossover boasts impressive technology and Jaguar’s signature style, but what can you expect from the Jaguar I-PACE MPG? The Jaguar I-PACE milage range reaches an EPA-estimated 80 MPGe in the city*, and its fast-charging and lightning-fast acceleration make it…