2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The new Jaguar F-PACE has received lots of praise for its sporty exterior and race-inspired performance, but what about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity, features, and design? Irvine drivers can expect nothing less than top-of-the-line luxury from a Jaguar, and that’s precisely what the 2021 F-PACE delivers. Get all of the details about the Jaguar F-PACE dimensions, interior technology, capacity, and features in this guide from Jaguar Newport Beach, your trusted Jaguar dealership!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Dimension: Cargo Capacity
The two-row Jaguar F-PACE comfortably seats up to five passengers. As the largest of the Jaguar SUVs, there is plenty of passenger space in every seat position. The standard 40/20/40-split folding second-row seating allows you to adapt to any situation that comes up. Let’s explore 2021 F-PACE interior dimensions below:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 31.5 cubic feet / 69.1 cubic feet of cargo space
- Legroom (front/rear): 40.28 inches / 37.17 inches
- Headroom (front/rear): 39.65 inches / 38.46 inches
Organize your Jaguar F-PACE cargo space with a variety of Jaguar F-PACE accessories like cargo nets, collapsible containers, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
The Jaguar F-PACE interior cabin is loaded with comfort features and technology to make your Costa Mesa drives more enjoyable. Unlike some luxury SUVs, there’s no need to upgrade to the highest F-PACE configuration to get the upscale features you want. The base-level F-PACE comes standard with the following:
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front-seat lumbar
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- The auto-dimming rearview mirror and a rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats and a powered tailgate
- Center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
Want even higher levels of luxury in your F-PACE? Upgrade to higher trim levels for standard features like grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology
As well as the premium comfort features, the new F-PACE interior technology includes infotainment features that keep you connected while on the streets in Huntington Beach. Standard technology features you can expect include:
- InControl® Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ comes standard and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- Meridian™ Sound System: there’s the 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: The InControl Apps™ connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- Optional Head-Up Display: With the optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Find the New F-PACE in Newport Beach!
Are you ready to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions, technologies, and amenities, from the driver’s seat at Jaguar Newport Beach? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Orange. Be sure to ask about the Jaguar F-PACE price, our new vehicle specials, and F-PACE lease offers when you visit us.