2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The new Jaguar F-PACE has received lots of praise for its sporty exterior and race-inspired performance, but what about Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity, features, and design? Irvine drivers can expect nothing less than top-of-the-line luxury from a Jaguar, and that’s precisely what the 2021 F-PACE delivers. Get all of the details about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity and features in this guide from Jaguar Newport Beach, your trusted Jaguar dealership!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
The two-row Jaguar F-PACE comfortably seats up to five passengers. As the largest of the Jaguar SUVs, there is plenty of passenger space in every seat position. The standard 40/20/40-split folding second-row seating allows you to adapt to any situation that comes up. While the 2021 interior dimensions are not available just yet, below is a look at the 2020 cargo space and dimensions. Drivers can expect that the 2021 models to be the same or similar.
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 33.5 cubic feet / 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 37.8 inches / 37.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 57.7 inches / 55.8 inches
Organize your Jaguar F-PACE cargo space with a variety of Jaguar F-PACE accessories like cargo nets, collapsible containers, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
The Jaguar F-PACE interior is loaded with comfort features to make your Costa Mesa drives more enjoyable. Unlike some luxury SUVs, there’s no need to upgrade to the highest F-PACE configuration to get the upscale features you want. The base-level F-PACE comes standard with the following:
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front seat lumbar
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror and rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats and powered tailgate
- Center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
Want even higher levels of luxury in your F-PACE? Upgrade to higher trim levels for standard features like grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features
As well as the premium comfort features, the new F-PACE also includes infotainment features that will keep you connected while on the roads in Huntington Beach. Features you can expect include:
- InControl® Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ comes standard and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- Meridian™ Sound System: there’s the 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: The InControl Apps™ connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
- Optional Head-Up Display: With the optional Head-Up Display, you can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
Find the New F-PACE in Newport Beach!
Are you ready to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior from the driver’s seat at Jaguar Newport Beach? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Orange. Be sure to ask about our new vehicle specials and F-PACE lease offers.