2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
With the 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration, you have six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains options. Standard features that come equipped include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats to keep you comfortable, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™, and so much more. Learn about the different Jaguar XJ trim levels before getting in touch with our sales team to set up your test drive.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
Huntington Beach shoppers will have the choice between two Jaguar XJ trims with the standard wheelbase (119.4 inches). This configuration is 202.0 inches in overall length and offers 38.9 inches of spacious legroom in the rear seats:
- XJ R-Sport – includes the R-Sport exterior with Black accents, adaptive full LED Headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, blind-spot monitor, and soft door close.
- XJ Supercharged – includes perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power-adjustable front seats with front seat massage, four-zone climate control, and electronic locking rear differential.
These four trim levels have a long wheelbase (124.3 inches), with 206.9 inches overall vehicle length and 44.1 inches of rear legroom:
- XJL Portfolio – standard features are shared with the XJ Supercharged trim with additional electric rear side window and rear window sunblinds, and the illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50 – features include the 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging and accents on exterior/interior, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, 360-Degree Surround Camera, aluminum gearshift paddles, Bright Metal pedals, and black grille mesh.
- XJL Supercharged – features are shared with the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase version.
- XJR575 – standard features include XJR575 tread plates, perforated soft grain leather sports seats, gloss black exterior accents, red brake calipers with Jaguar Script, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon-fiber engine cover.
No matter which wheelbase or trim level you opt for, Costa Mesa drivers will enjoy 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk and 41.5 inches of legroom in the front seats.
Jaguar XJ Engine Options
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with RWD – 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
- XJ R-Sport – $76,000 MSRP
- XJL Portfolio – $85,500 MSRP
- XJ50 – $88,200 MSRP
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with AWD – 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds
- Available on the XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP
- Available on the XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP
470 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD – 424 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- XJ Supercharged – $93,900 MSRP
- XJL Supercharged – $97,200 MSRP
- Available on the XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP
575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD – 517 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- Jaguar XJR575 – $123,300 MSRP
Explore the Jaguar XJ Trim Levels Near Irvine
When you’re ready to take your new luxury XJ home to the Orange, don’t hesitate to reach out to us and schedule your test drive. We look forward to helping you you find your dream vehicle that will enhance your drives around the Newport Beach area and beyond.
More About Jaguar XJ Features
With the 2019 Jaguar XJ configuration, you have six Jaguar XJ trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains options. Standard features that come equipped include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats to keep you comfortable, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch…