2019 Jaguar I-PACE Interior
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE interior is an achievement in design, offering practicality, advanced technology, and a sleek look all in one, which makes it stand out against competitors like the Tesla Model X. Learn more about the Jaguar interior at Jaguar Newport Beach, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to see the details up close, like contrast twin-needle stitching, crisp white interior illumination, and engraved metal treadplates with the Jaguar logo.
Jaguar I-PACE Design
The Jaguar I-PACE offers practical features that also incorporate sleek modern design and luxury looks:
- Acoustic Laminated Glass on the front windows and windshield for minimized wind noise and a quieter cabin
- Fixed panoramic roof for a more spacious feel inside the cabin
- Soft grain leather sport steering wheel, or available heated steering wheel
- Floating center console with storage space below, and additional storage under the rear seats
- Available configurable ambient interior lighting to set the scene for any occasion
Jaguar I-PACE Comfort
The I-PACE is standard with Luxtec sport seats, but for an upgrade you can enjoy Windsor leather sport seats or performance seats with more lateral support for taking corners. More features include:
- Standard two-zone climate control — or available four-zone climate control
- Standard Cabin Pre-conditioning — pre-heat or pre-cool your I-PACE interior with the InControl® Remote™ smartphone app
- Smart Settings — can identify each driver by their key and their smartphone, and automatically adjust to the driver’s seating and mirror positions
- Cabin Air Ionization and air quality sensors — improves cabin air quality, aids in neutralizing odors by causing particles to stick to surfaces, cleansing them from the air
- Available heated and cooled front seats with heated rear seats
Jaguar I-PACE Technology
Standard technology features include the InControl® Remote™ app, Navigation Pro, and Connect Pro, and more for improved Costa Mesa drives.
- Touch Pro™ Duo — with a 10-inch touchscreen at the top of the center console, and a 5-inch touchscreen lower down
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System — or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- The standard Interactive Driver Display and available Head-Up Display — helps the driver find all the information they need right in front of them, so they can keep their eyes forward and on the road.
Jaguar I-PACE Interior Dimensions
This five-passenger compact luxury SUV comes with 60/40 split-folding rear seats so you can reconfigure depending on how much cargo you have. The critically-praised and innovative architecture of the Jaguar I-PACE–including the positioning of the twin electric motors–means that the front seats are further up in the vehicle that they could be with a gas or diesel engine, creating more rear legroom and storage.
- 39.9 / 38.1 inches of front / rear headroom
- 57.6 / 54.6 inches of front / rear shoulder room
- 40.9 / 35.0 inches of front / rear legroom
- .43 cubic feet of storage space beneath the center console
- .95 cubic feet of storage space under the hood
- 51.0 / 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down / folded up
Learn more about interior and exterior I-PACE dimensions at your local authorized Jaguar retailer.
Find Your I-PACE at Jaguar Newport Beach
Learn more about I-PACE price options in Newport Beach, then browse our inventory to find a stunning new Jaguar I-PACE for sale near Huntington Beach. You can also learn more about where to charge a Jaguar I-PACE near Irvine, and find out more about its award-winning design and engineering today!
More About Jaguar I-PACE Features
Award-winning and eco-friendly, the Jaguar I-PACE has dazzled critics and Irvine customers alike as the first-ever Jaguar electric SUV. While the refined technology and luxury features offer plenty of reasons to take a test drive, the Jaguar I-PACE dimensions also set this SUV apart from the crowd. Take a look at the interior and exterior…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE interior is an achievement in design, offering practicality, advanced technology, and a sleek look all in one, which makes it stand out against competitors like the Tesla Model X. Learn more about the Jaguar interior at Jaguar Newport Beach, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to see the details up close,…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is a finely-balanced luxury electric vehicle with two electric motors a 90kw lithium-ion battery. The auto industry experts are raving about its excellent handling, standard all-wheel drive, advanced technologies like regenerative braking and Adaptive Cruise Control, and upscale amenities that you’ll find in the front seats and rear seats alike. Explore…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE MSRP starts at $69,500, and it may even qualify for electric vehicle tax incentives. It offers four trim levels to choose from, each with up to 51.0 cubic feet of cargo space, all-wheel drive, and a two-motor electric powertrain that can deliver up to 394 hp and 234 miles of range…
The latest introduction to the new Jaguar lineup, the all-new 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is an all-electric luxury hatchback that can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds. With a total range of 234 miles on a single quick charge, the I-PACE will get you from Irvine to Anaheim Hills and back again – no sweat…